bmatth1

Door under railing will not go away

image.thumb.png.333fc3279618f807f9401727a98d10d9.png  image.thumb.png.088d9838f16f2ddbb5f1115f5805c001.png

I created a railing beside the stairs, then a railing around the deck then connected the two at the top of the stairs.  As you can see in the pictures, there is an almost invisible door that was created under the rail at the top of the stairs.  I have made the materials for that door to be NONE, but there still remains a couple of strips that I cannot get rid of.  Suggestions?  I am using the trial version of Home Designer Pro.

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Ok, most of the unwanted lines are gone now. However, under the short railing, there is still a couple lines under the deck - cannot find where to eliminate these.  HD Pro Trial.  Also post up against the house is not needed - how to eliminate.

image.thumb.png.a50dd03ed61cfc7ca761cf61dfb5f0fc.png