BuilderCT

Roof plane and wall height issues

Good evening, 

I received some great advice here in the past and am hoping for a little help on my latest barn design.  I am having a couple of issues:

• Two roof planes are not connecting at the main ridge and I cannot figure out how to adjust individual wall heights to connect the ridge properly.  I may have built the walls incorrectly on the second floor.  I was trying to have the apartment floor elevation 14" (One step with two risers) lower than the floor in the office to help lower the ridge height above the apartment a bit.
  • Also, I'm seeing areas where siding is not present on the full perspective overview in the back of the barn near the side of the Lean-To.  Can't seem to get those walls and rakes/fascias to build correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Waterside_Barn_Plans_Concept.plan

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

• Like 1

Thank you for the tips! It looks like I have solved these issues after receiving some advice on the chief talk forum.