Upgrading from 2018 t0 2020

Lightgyft

I recently purchased the upgrade to 2020 HD Suite from my 2018 version.  After purchasing it, in my bitlocker, it says its version 2018.  What gives?  Anyone else experience this?  I have the receipt that says I purchased 2020 version, but the actual download file says 2018.  I installed it anyway, and there have been no changes to my program.  When I click the help, About, it says I have the version that I downloaded and installed in 2017.

From someone at Chief Architect (and Home Designer) posted on ChiefTalk

on an upgrade order, a human has to manually verify your information which can only be done during business hours.  We don't have to manually verify any new orders as long as you provide a valid payment.

Thank you for posting a question and sorry you were not able to access your upgrade download.  If the email you used in your recent order is different than the email we had previously for your prior product, it is possible that the new product was put in a different digital locker.  

Please contact our Customer Service if you have not found your upgrade product in your digital locker.  We will be happy to assist you.

We can be contacted at 208.292.3400 or email customerservice@chiefarchitect.com

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software