Camera Walkthrough Path under Stairs

dbritti

THank you forum for all the help and discussions!  I have a question about creating a camera walkthrough path from a first floor room that opens out under a set of stairs (picture attached).  In record mode, as soon as the camera hits the stairs (which is attached at the 2nd floor level), it jumps through the framing to position itself at the top of the set of stairs before immediately continuing along its path.  I want the camera to stay on the ground floor and record a path behind the stairs into the first floor room.  Any trick to doing that? (By the way, all numbered camera frames show as 1st floor. You can see that I was trying to get the camera path as far away from the stairs as possible but that doesn't help)

Denise Britti

Home Designer Pro 2018 on Macbook Pro

Walkthrupathunderstairissue.jpg

• 1 year later...

You probably already have figured out what to do but here goes.  The area under the stairs changes the floor height so that when the walkthrough path enters that area, the camera goes upward to the stairs height.  You will have to adjust your camera height in the "Walkthrough Specification Box" to a negative number to keep the camera steady.  You will have to set camera points close together to accomplish this.  Clear as mud???

987102486_walkthroughunderstairs.thumb.png.2a843a6b08dddb0d6ad99f8692a18937.png