DesignsbyAndrea

Change sides on the pulled curtain window drape

I am trying to change the side of the window that a pulled curtain is on and I cant seem to figure out how. How do you change the side of window the pulled curtain is on? I'm guessing since they have the option to put a pulled drape on the window there has to be a way to put the drape on the other side of the window, but I cant find out where.  I'm a new user.  Thanks

Screenshot_1.png

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) Is this a Window Treatment? If so, remove it. Select the curtain in the Library and manually place it. Size it as needed, then open it and check Reverse Symbol.

You may need to first place it on a larger wall, resize etc, then copy and paste over your window.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

I have added the window and I opened the window and added a treatment from the library.  Under window treatment in the library there is a pulled drape options which attaches to the window.  But it will only pull to one side, I want to switch the sides.  

Are you saying I can manually attach a drape?  Where is this option? I am struggling to find this in the tutorials.  

Thanks,