hansense

Terrain options grayed out

Does the Suite line not have the ability to add a driveway or sidewalk to terrain? There are a lot of options under Terrain, but all of my terrain options are grayed out except plants and retaining walls? Anyone know how to utilize the other options in Suite?

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

2) Guessing you do not have a Terrain in your plan.

Create a Terrain Perimeter.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

You guessed wrong. I do have a terrain in my plan, and as you can see from my original question I did include that I was working with Suite. (Suite 2012). Does anyone knows the answer to my question?

I spent a lot of time looking through all of the things you mentioned, but couldn't find any answers. I only come here as a last resort.

If you really do already have a Terrain Perimeter in your plan, then you need to be on the same floor in your plan as where your terrain perimeter is.  So if you put the Terrain Perimeter on Floor 1, the other terrain tools will only be active while on Floor 1, not on Floor 0 or Floor 2.

Yes I'm on the same floor. Are you saying I should have access to the other options in terrain?

Thanks for your help. Something must have been corrupt with my file. I copy and pasted into a new one, and now I have access to the other terrain features.