Sign in to follow this  
IBSEAH

Tutorial Issues

I've been trying to work through the tutorial (Architectural 2017) but there seem to be many differences between how it describes the operation of the system and reality. I tried submitting it as a technical issues, but the comments I get back indicate the reps are not familiar with the Tutorial and sometimes not even how the system works. Is there anywhere to get clarifications.

What Tutorial are you using, and could you provide a specific example of the inconsistency you are finding?

Also, please fill out your Signature -- see below.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

In my experience, tech is more for glitches like not being able to install or video card not working right, not really teaching the program.  If you're looking at the User's Guide tutorials, I do think that some of the pictures they have there might not totally match up with all of the versions, and the articles and videos on the website won't show totally different screenshots for every possible dialog version, but you can usually figure out what you need to know, but if not, post a question here and we'll try to help!