Quick Reference Card?

SeabeeMike

After a lot of review and evaluation, I'm nearly convinced that the Chief Architect line of products is most suited to my needs for some initial design work leading to construction documents for a new home project as we get closer to build time. As an architect with over 25 years of experience (no longer actively practicing) I worked exclusively in AutoCAD so this software switch will be a little bit of adjustment but seems to be much more robust that the old days. I plan to start in Suite or Architect and likely upgrade to Pro when I'm ready for documents phase.

While looking at several products, I found the attached Quick Reference Card for another program. I also recall having a similar handy "cheat sheet" for AutoCAD. Is there anything similar for the Home Designer products?

Thanks!

Mike

quick_reference_card.pdf

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the question and for your interest in Chief Architect Software. You can generate a hotkey list in Home Designer by clicking on the "Tools" menu and then select "Create Hotkey List". You will be asked to name and save the file. Once saved, navigate to the saved location and double-click to open the file. I have attached images for your reference.

post-334-0-44925300-1472073928_thumb.jpg

post-334-0-36954800-1472073945_thumb.jpg

Please feel free to contact our Sales Department with any questions. sales@chiefarchitect.com or call 208-292-3400

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales