Floor assemblies with more than 2 vertical section components

ekshue

I am running Home Designer Professional 2015 (soon to upgrade to 2017).  Is there a way to modify the floor assembly to include more than 2 components?  I see options to use floor joists and sheathing but I have a need to show gypcrete with radiant floor heat in my building sections and details as well.  I tried the Room Specification\Structure\Floor Structure Edit Button that takes you to the Floor Structure Definition pop-up.  There I see Layers 1 & 2 where you can type in the thickness of your components (TJIs & plywood) but I don't see how to actually add another layer for the 1 1/2" of gypcrete.  I also tried the same through the Edit Tab\Default Settings\Floor\Structure\Floor Structure Edit Button and I see the same info but no obvious way to add layers.  I currently did a work-around by showing my flooring thickness as 2 1/8" (1 1/2" for gypcrete and 5/8" for a flooring material) but that does not properly capture the section I need.  Any ideas or direction would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Eric.