Bobbuilt

roofing / walls / floor structure / footings (Help)

i am having trouble changing the height of the roof/ ceiling height on one end of the plan as it is an old extension with varying ceiling heights and roof lines. have added an external wall to try and obtain a base for the roof to sit on but to no avail.

Also am having trouble getting the footings correct as i have set every room type to be a deck so the bearers and joist will appear but it will only do sections of the plan i.e. 1/3 or 1/4 or be missing the last two rows i have tried everything. :angry:

have also tried to have all rooms set as room types with no deck but program puts a footing around the building or provides nothing just a blank maybe because the shed slab is cashing defaults because the house is on bearers and joists.

Also is there an option to have multiple layout pages ?

file:///Users/robertfoyster/Documents/Browns%20House/Plans%20for%20browns%20house%20/glasshouse%20view%20jpeg%20kurrajong.jpg

Posting images of the problems and the plan file will help.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. 

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)