Sign in to follow this  
esl810

Lost my edit toolbar

Hi.  A simple question.  I am using Chief Architect Home Designer Architectural Build 15.1.1.1.xxxxxx and have managed to lose my edit toolbar.  Looking online and in these forums I have found several suggestions, but none seem to apply to my version of the software.  For example, the most promising one told me to go to Edit -> Preferences -> General -> Folders and click on the Show Paths button, but I do not have that as an option in my version of the software.  See attached file for reference.  So-- how do I restore my Edit Toolbar?

Thanks!

post-360-0-18340300-1404317021_thumb.jpg

You can't customize your toolbars in Architectural between sessions, so just shut the program down completely, start it back up again, and the next time you select an object your Edit Toolbar will be back at its default location.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.  I will try simply restarting.  I don't have a Tools>Toolbars option in my version either...

Yes , sorry , I thought you had Chief version 15   (X5)            not Home Designer Architectural 2014   , only Pro has the reset Toolbars button in the HD Titles.

M.