FlyingAce Posted Monday at 09:19 PM Share Posted Monday at 09:19 PM I am new to Home Designer, and I am not a professional. I'm merely using it for a project that I need to present to a group of investers next month. Yesterday, I updated to Build 28.2.0.62. Before the update, the program would display the dimension as I draw a wall. Also, the dimension for each wall was visible even if all the walls of a room are not drawn yet, or if I delete a wall from a completed room, the dimensions for the remaining walls are still visible. But after the update, all that changed. I no longer see the dimension as I draw walls, and they only appear once I finish drawing all walls. I would really like to see the dimension as I'm drawing so at least I can be more accurate. I know I can edit the wall dimensions after I finish drawing all the walls, but I prefer to do it as I go. That said, was this feature removed in the new update, or am I missing something in the settings? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now