SMabey Posted September 21 Share Posted September 21 I have successfully been able to export a dwg file, but not import. I just received a dwg floorpan file, and given my experience with very simply exporting one, I thought I was good to go. Not the case. I followed the process on this page : https://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-03139/importing-a-dwg-or-dxf-file-into-home-designer.html and it appears that my version, 2022, does not support the importing of a dwg. This may very well be an operator error on my part, but I simply can't see how to do it given the options in the UI. I am starting with a blank plan file and only want to pull in the dwg floorpan, save it, edit it, and then export it back out. Maybe I need to have more in the plan file on order for the import functionality to present itself? I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out on this. Cheers, Shawn Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Solution Rookie65 Posted September 21 Solution Share Posted September 21 If you look at the top of that article, you will see where it applies to legacy products of Pro & Architectural, not Suite. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now