Exterior Wall Finish at Dropped Slabs

KTBuilder

I've drawn a house plan with concrete block exterior walls with stucco finish on the exterior side.  The plan has a concrete block stem wall on footing foundation.  I dropped the exterior entrance slab, and the back patio slab down 4" from the main house slab.  Now when I view Perspective Full Overview, the exterior stucco doesn't continue down to the dropped slabs, so it just shows a few inches of the top of the stem wall which is bare concrete block.  

I could probably specify the stem wall to have the same stucco finish on the exterior side, but that doesn't seem the right way to do it.  It would mess up quantity calculations too.

Any ideas how address this issue??

Using Home Designer Pro 2020, Windows 10

I've gone through all the videos that I thought would be related to the problem I'm having, but haven't found anything to help resolve it.

I'm thinking it's something with the settings with stemwall top vs. top of slab, and auto rebuild foundations seems to adjust them incorrectly.

Attached are a couple screen shots of what I'm getting now.

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

Attached is how I have the back patio modeled.  Interior rooms are the same, but with slab and top of stemwall at 0".

I like the pony wall idea out of the two you suggested.  I'll try that and see how it displays.

Thank you solver

Screenshot (8).png