Arc'd walls...

Keefers

My architect created a segment of arc'd wall that was thicker.  So I drew 2 arc'd walls and attempted to connect them.  Got close but no cigar :).

The real issue is the application won't create the correct roof for this segment of the house so I deleted the wall and created a single thickness wall.  I can get the start and end of the wall drawn in the correct positions but the triangle allowing me to change the arc's shape is NOT available.  I have drawn the curved exterior wall several times but again... I can't get the triangle to show up.  I have pulled the interior walls away from this outer wall.  I have forced the arc to be further away but again the triangle that controls the arc doesn't appear.  I have changed the arc to a straight exterior wall and back into an arc and still nothing.  Anybody have some idea of how to make the program behave?  If I do get the arc to draw I can't get it's end point to go where it should.

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.07.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.08.24 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 4.09.32 PM.png

As above I tried the straight wall then Change Line/Arc Tool.  This also failed.  Quite a bit later I ended up duplicating another arc'd wall which had the reshape arc'd wall triangle.  I put that duplicate in place and lengthened and reshaped that wall which worked.  TY now people reading this has a couple of possibilities to work around things.