Can HD Pro create a Roof default definition and then display as "SIP"s or Structural Insulated panels?

CrossFireDesign

Hi There, I would like to know if Home Designer Pro Software is capable of a Roof default definition,and display, that includes "SIP"s - Structural Insulated panels?  I know it works for "SIP" walls, Will it also work for roofs?  Roof definitions seem limited to the exterior coverings; shingles etc?

As an example using the "Exterior Wall Defaults Walls> Wall Type"  "SIP" walls, like stick framed walls, can be selected and modified in "Wall Type Definitions" when needed to change surface and core wall features such as siding, wrap, insulating foam thickness, sheet rock and so on.   Does the HD Pro software allow for a similar definition of a ROOF made of SIP. 

For consistent insulating quality most SIP built structures are constructed with SIP roofs instead of the more common rafter or truss framing.

Before answering, thank you for noting; I am not asking about construction methods or structural engineering; I already have that. I just need to know if  the HD Pro software is somehow capable of defining and displaying a "SIP" roof like it would a "SIP" wall?  So far I've found no way to accomplish this.  For reference I've included a cross section image of the typical SIP roof and Wall. Thank you, Fred

SIP Roof Cross Section.png