Cathedral ceiling

Eddieg

I am fairly new to Home Designer Suite and have not used it much. I’m not sure which version I have. I purchased it in September 2020, so I’m assuming its version 2020. I am trying to draw a cathedral ceiling over my living room. I am able to get a single slope (following the rafters) from one side of the room to the other side. How can I get two slopes, from opposite sides of the room, that meet at a peak in the center of the room?

I have Home Designer Pro 2020 and there is a draw ceiling plane in the roof dropdown menu, use that to draw a ceiling plane on the side with no ceiling and drag it to the center of the r        to connect to the roof plane.

1396796052_Ceilingplane.thumb.PNG.150d79f0de70892b7669eb2d1ed7ad93.PNG

6 minutes ago, Garybills said:

In Suite, can you draw another roof plane where I drew the ceiling plane? If you can just remove the overhang and It will give the same look.

I downloaded the trail version of Suite, and it only draws roof automatically. Sorry

There is an option that might work, if you send you plan file to someone with a version like Home Designer Pro, they can draw in your cathedral ceilings and send back to you. You won't be able to modify them but at least they would show in plan and 3D.