Need a little help with framing.

Jondsheeler

Brand new here. I have only been using this program for a very short time.  I have spent about 6 hours now trying to get the framing right on the wall between the kitchen and the living room. The opening is visible in the middle image of the screen shot with an opening on either side of the kitchen vault. No matter what I do I either have the upper half of the wall cutting across the vault or I end up with an opening on each side of the vault. I tried manually framing (right side of screen shot) in the walls from the top down in the openings automatically generated on walls and even then it still doesn't close off the wall. I even tried reshaping the walls with no luck. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I'm using Home Designer Pro 2022 on a iMAC running mOS Monterey. Thanks in advance for any help you might can offer.

1759838108_ScreenShot2021-12-10at2_56_01AM.thumb.png.5a81926b27c8e0725eba30bf52ee8149.png

Lebanon #17 CAD.dwg

I did, thank you?  It got one half of the issue fixed but not the other half. I would think it must have something to do with the ceiling plane vault for the kitchen being off now. I'm playing with that later tonight. Soon I will get my signature all set with all the info about my comp and software. I just joined late last night and today has been such a busy day. Thank you for your help.

7AD5E1CC-B100-4D25-9CDB-8979256A785B.jpeg

Thank you. I had a few minutes and tried it again and It took a few attempts but I finally got it to work. We close on an ugly house on Monday and this is the plans for its renovation/flip. I needed the software to give my wife the visual. I've been doing this for over 25 years but this is going to be our biggest renovation to date.  Again thank you for the help.

Lebanon #17 fixed Kitchen.pdf