Knee wall connected to full wall - flush mounting

jdavis37

I hope my post will make sense especially given I am not a Home designer expert. I have managed to draw my room reasonably accurately and it models nicely in 3D. One one outer wall there are 3 windows (the bottoms of which are approximately 52 inches from the floor). Directly below those windows is a knee wall of sorts. The knee wall is 51 inches high and protrudes 6 inches inward from the outer wall with windows. In other words, we have a 6 inch wide ledge in the room below the 3 windows

This is the view:

image.thumb.png.1d385b594cf507df700d9d95a5ab2524.png

I am trying to flush mount a panel above the knee wall attached to the upper wall. However, the way I have set things up the software thinks the knee wall extends the full height and refuses to let me flush mount a panel to the wall with the windows:

image.thumb.png.c24e0fd275517a521e3a52f8e8aca0fb.png

Changing camera view you can see the panel is acting like it is flush mounted to the knee wall as if the knee wall actually extended to the ceiling:

image.thumb.png.3aeab0af00f5fe8e36fcb709fcb190fd.png

The panel should be flush against the wall just above the knee wall. Hopefully this is just a simple duh huh error on my part and can easily be remedied.

Thanks in advance

Thanks! That works. Little tedious and gosh only knows where that solution is thought out, but it does work and will let me move forward. Thanks a lot.. I had already beat my head bloody trying to figure out what I was doing wrong!