Cabinet hardware in architectural 2020

Dominic900

Hello, 

Does anybody have trouble when using Home Design architectural 2020 that in cabinet hardware When selecting cabinet hardware that it does not change even when you turn off use default? 

Here's the trouble I'm having. When I tried going into cabinet dialog box to edit the cabinet hardware and select from the library and choose a handle it does not matter which one it does not change on the cabinet preview and also does not change on the cabinet itself on the drawing. Also when you select from the drop-down list without going into the library that the hardware when you select from the list it does not change no matter which part you select. I've already submitted a ticket to support about this issue but I wanted to know if anybody else was having the same issue.

Thank you for any help that you can offer. Will update when I hear from support. 

Heard back from support and the results are not good (for me anyway) it turns out that it was an error on my part I was looking at the door hardware for a bank of drawers rather than looking at the drawer hardware which is at the bottom of the dialog box. anyway my bad. Still learning how to use this software.

Sorry for the error.