SDB_Mark

Help with my deck default settings

New to program and trying to set default setting for decks to the way I want and having troubles. 1 main item is the beam running under the deck towards the front of the deck needs to be flush with the face of the deck. Also, the deck is 120" inches up in the air - need to find that setting, and with that height is there a automatic stair maker I could use? I have attached the deck pictures I am trying to build. Very easy and simple, but just need to learn the default setting, please help!

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 2.34.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 2.33.37 PM.png

Sounds like you need to spend some time reviewing documentation, videos etc. See links below.

You will need to manually change deck framing from the defaults.

I'll leave your other questions for you to find answers to.

And ...

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on, then see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)