Sign in to follow this  
cam164

Shed Style Roof Help

Hi,

I'm fairly new to the software and having a crack at putting together a concept for a builder. I am having a couple of issues with a roof line though. I am trying to build a house with multiple skillion rooves (shed style).

Problem 1 - One corner of the roof is extending out on an angle. I would like this to follow the wall as per the remaining part of this roof. I'm not sure what I've done here as the remainder of the roof - shape, pitch etc is drawing correctly. Red line shows where I would like this to go.

Problem 2  - I cant get the roof over the alfresco area to connect to the adjoining wall. It appears that because their is a shed style roof above it there is some type of clash. Blue line shows where I would like this to go.

I'm sure this is purely inexperience but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Cam

Wildwood - Floor Plan - HOUSE - Backup 05052016.plan

post-7192-0-36788300-1462410906_thumb.png

post-7192-0-96350100-1462410909_thumb.png

Now that we have you in the correct forum, please take a minute and fill out your signature. Knowing which product you have is important to providing good answers.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. 

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)