Pointer arrow and cross hair no longer line up

Evolution

After downloading some bonus content for Pro 10, I opened a plan I had previously worked on to insert one of the items I down loaded. The cross hairs and arrow pointer show up together but don't line up so when you try to place and object it is off about half the width of the markee and you have to keep moving it until it is placed where you want it.

post-30-0-61419200-1400178700_thumb.jpg

Haven't seen that , but there is a setting in Edit>Preferences>Edit     "to synchronise with cursor"  try that ( should have check mark for on)  

If you didn't see my post on the old forum get ALL your version 10 bonus and other libraries as there is a possibility that they wont be on website after May 30 with the 2015 Programs came out, (same as I cant get version 9 files anymore)

Thx for post your version but please add it to your Signature per the other thread here

I did as you suggested but the box for Sync arrow and cursor is already checked. I went back into the plan, and the cursor/crosshair are sync'd. It is only when I go to the bonus content I down loaded and select an object to place in that plan that the arrow cursor and crosshairs don't line up. For some reason I cannot add a snip of what I see when I open the edit dialogue that shows the box checked.