Sign in to follow this  
Kimaya

Drawing and editing Exterior walls Dimensions

I think I have beginners frustrations I guess: I have watched several videos and am still stuck on the first floor plans - I have trouble drawing a housing plan as per the specific dimensions that I have - it is not a straight forward rectangular house plan - but all the walls are at 90 deg angles except for one wall that is at an angle. I have tried everything that I have researched on the how to's - draw the plan out and then edit the dimensions in order one wall after another; drawing as per the specific dimensions; even deleting the roof plains - I still seem to loose the accurate dimensions on some of the walls. When I draw it in autocad I have no issues with the walls lining up as per my drawing.Is there video or reference that my help solve my dilemma? Thank you, K

It's difficult to offer suggestions without knowing what you are doing.

Walls only move in response to your actions.

There are several Knowledge Base articles that may help. Look under Dimensions and under Walls.

Also, for everyones convenience, you can add your title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (10, 2015 etc) to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click My Settings, then Signature on the left. Answers often depend on this information.