How to stop multiple roof truss duplications in the same spot

Alan_A

There may be a simple software switch to answer this question, but I haven't been able to find it. I'm using Home Designer Pro 2024.

Context: I have a two story design with slopped flat trusses 2' top to bottom across a shed roof. I created the trusses by creating one in the space between ceiling and roof planes. That part worked fine. I then replicated the 'locked envelope and web' every 24" across the roof. So far so good. I ended up with the truss structure like I wanted across the entire roof. Auto build roof framing is turned off.

The problem arises If I have to modify and rebuild the roof for any reason. As soon as I do, the trusses are duplicated so that I end up with multiple trusses in the same locations with slightly different web structures. Every time I rebuild the roof I get more trusses in identical locations and with identical structures. I end up having to delete the unwanted trusses one at a time (at times > 50 trusses). The next time I rebuild the roof for any reason I end up with the same problem again. When I first noticed the issue I had 5 sets of trusses all in the same locations.

How do I prevent duplicate trusses from being created when I rebuild the roof!?