Patty1

Placing objects on top of one another: HD Suite

Hello, I'm trying to place a table on top of a rug in Home Designer Suite.  Can anyone instruct me on how to do that?  Thank you!

Questions go in Q&A (Questions & Answers) please.

Tips & Techniques is where people share tips and techniques.

And, I see you said Suite, but ...

Answers often depend on what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Please do a forum search for rug, and check out applicable articles in the Knowledge Base linked above.

If your issue remains unresolved, post back and tell us what's not working.

Just got my answer on the Q&A thread (btw, couldn't find answer before posting my Q despite searching help and forum, though I expect this is discussed somewhere ...)

Tip/ Solution:  Adjust floor to bottom of (2nd) object measurement to take into account the height of the first object which you are placing the second object on.  Ex:  Rug height set at 1/4".  Therefore set floor to bottom measurement of table to 1/4".  Table can then be placed on top of rug.