Home Designer Pro - UK Version

Hi there,

I am in England, UK and I am very interested in purchasing Home Designer Pro for my Macbook Pro. I just wanted to know if there is an option within the software to switch all terminology and currency to the UK alternative as some software I have used before is only suitable for US clients and currency for costing exercises cannot be changed. Can you please tell me if there is an option to account for this amendment?

Warm regards,

Adam

You can use metric measurements etc and there are several other UK / Euro users here on the Forum , you cannot change the terms for things and there is no currency in HD that needs to be changed , as it does not calculate costs , it does a simple materials list which you can take and then apply costs to yourself via Excel or other means only.

I would suggest getting the Free Trial and just take it for a Run and see for yourself , there is also a 30 day Money Back Guarantee if you buy and it doesn't suit your needs. 

M.

Hello Adam,

Thank you for the question and for your interest in Home Designer Software.

When you create a metric plan in Home Designer, values displayed in dialog boxes, dimensions, etc. will change over to metric units.

The materials list is a database that is generated by the software. It will include a full list and quantity of the materials in your plan. We do not supply your regional pricing, but you can plug in a price for a given item and the software will do the math for you. For example, if you have 4 windows in your plan that are the same, you can plug in the price of that window and the software will calculate the total cost for you. I have attached a screenshot image of what this looks like.

As mentioned above, we do have a trial version and as well as a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

Kind regards,

Derek
Chief Architect Sales

post-9-0-02842000-1435161551_thumb.jpg