Chief Architect Moderators
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Answers

  1. scottharris's post in Angled Shiplap was marked as the answer   
    Looks like you are on the right track – making copies of the materials and changing the angle.  One additional step, is to adjust the offset of the material – I measured -2 3/8” and that worked (be sure to make a copy of the material so your other wall does not change).  See the attached screen grabs.  

  2. scottharris's post in Shelf Ceiling option in HDP2016? was marked as the answer   
    The shelf ceiling option was added sometime after Home Designer 2016.  Here’s the screen cap from the 2024 version.

  3. scottharris's post in Confused on best method to correct/proceed was marked as the answer   
    Heather, you can 'zip' your file.  Usually, find the file on your system, right click and then zip.  It should condense it so you can post.