Missing Item in Elevation

Hannahobday

check your Display (Layers) Options , some items may be off by default in elevation views.

Tools>Display settings>Display Options>    and make sure your item are checked to display eg Furniture/pictures  Furniture/beds

or the Icon with the check mark in it is a shortcut  ,about no#10 from the left usually.

M.

• Upvote 1

Many thank for your response, I feel a bit of an idiot now as it works and was a simple solution  :huh: .   I must of turned it off when I turned of the labels and as I see the furniture and pictures in 3d and on the plan never thought in elevations it would be off, not sure if this is a fault or if its just as it should be, but if I put in the picture frames or mirror frame my own image/picture it does not appear but the frame does.

Very happy now.

Thanks

Hanna

:D

No it's not a fault it is as it is programmed , you can use the display options in EVERY view within the HD software to make things visible or not , in CAD Programs they refer to this as "Layers" ,  items are on there own layers,so you can display them or not , you can if something is "lost" use "select all" ,check display and ALL Layers are turned on so everything is seen IN THAT VIEW ONLY. but can really mess up the plan as you don't always want to see all the framing , furniture etc...

so you would need to go back in and disable items you don't need to see. The Red + tells you IF it is used in that plan/view  or not.

elevations are usually vector views so may not show "Images" you place in Picture Frames ,check edit> Prefs. , think there is a setting about displaying Images too?

M.