Error Messages

English

Go to solution Solved by English,

I just downloaded some content from the CA website (Owens Corning, Certanteed, Cultured Stone, and Coronado stone) -- all calibz format files.  When I opened them I got messages that said they installed in the library okay however when I tried to apply a material to a wall I get the messages on the screen shot.

Any idea what's going on?
Thanks

Alan

post-2501-0-41592500-1428684349_thumb.png

The program crashed and when I reopened it the issue went away.  I noticed that two of th catalogs did not load so I reloaded them and everything appears okay now.  I'll send the report to them anyway.

Alan

When I get such errors I always click on "Send Report" and then I FORGET ABOUT IT!            In older versions such an occurrence was often catastrophic but for the last several versions you just see the error, make the report by clicking on "Send report" an nothing else happens. Anything critical and repeating gets included into future update patches. Nothing really for you to do or worry about.

Software as complicated and sophisticated as Home Designer will be productive of occasional generated errors (the makers cannot predict all possible miscues we can inflict while using it), thus the occasional error messages.

DJP 

• Solution

David

Yes I did click on Send Report.   The same thing happened a few minutes ago when I was trying to add a material to a shower floor.  Seems as if I need to save the building to a new file and see if that helps.

Alan