Red screen when exported?

donny58072

I upgraded my program from Designer Pro 2014, to Designer Pro 2015, and now everytime I export a 3D picture in jpg, the entire picture is red, as shown in attachment.  Never had the issue with 2014, just started after downloading 2015 edition.  Any ideas on how to correct this???

post-2246-0-82655700-1427823532_thumb.jpg

There are several earlier threads that explain this is an integrated Intel chipset issue with older drivers.  Updating the driver should fix it.

(I tried to see if I could track down the earlier threads, but "red" is too short a search term - If I recall correctly though, I think the driver date needs to be from 2014 or newer.)

if you just paid for 2015 in the last 30 days Don ,you are eligible for a free 2016 version upgrade which I think now has a new update to address Intel chipset Videocards added to it according to reports I saw On Chieftalk ....as DJP said, it might be best to talk to Tech Support direct. 

M.

Kbird1, I just updated to 2015 and paid for it March 16, 2015.  Is this true that I can then upgrade to 2016 for free???  That would be great considering how upset I was to upgrade and a week later 2016 comes out!!!  Where would I look into this to find out?

Everyone else, I am working with Tech Support and they also said upgrade drivers.  I have done so and so far no luck in doing it, downloaded directly from Intel.com the most recent driver they had for my laptop.  Waiting to see what else they come up with.