Exterior dimension discrepancy between foundation and main floor

Foundations3D

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2022

My foundation exterior dimensions are 4 1/2" wider than my main floor exterior dimensions.  Main floor exterior walls are 5 1/2" framing, wall type siding 6 selection and listed as 6 15/16" W after adding drywall, siding and OSB.  Foundation walls are 8".  Main floor exterior walls are pony walls with wall type brick 6 selection and set to main layer outside for alignment.

The builder would like the exterior dimensions on the foundation to match those on the main floor.  I have dimensions default auto exterior set to wall dimension layer.

Is there a way to specify where the foundation wall sits relative to the main floor exterior walls above? Could this positioning be causing the discrepancy or something else?

I understand that the brick adds width but I have the default auto exterior dimension set to wall dimension layer so why would it add the depth of the brick to the foundation?

My choices for alignment are:  outer surface, main layer outside (current selection), wall center, main layer inside and inner surface.

Exterior dimensions of the main floor to framing and foundation need to match.

I removed the pony wall feature which did make the dimensions match so thank you for suggesting that the brick depth is causing the difference in dimensions.  

For future reference, I would like to know how to be able to align the exterior framing dimension with the foundation exterior dimension regardless of brick or stonework present.

Thanks!