Warning: Check for walls that are slightly offset from one floor to the next.

awakening

Go to solution Solved by awakening,

In my latest project (HD pro, 2015) i keep getting "Warning: Check for walls that are slightly offset from one floor to the next."

I checked wall for wall and did find a few spots were a correction was called for. Now i can no longer find such discrepancies but I still get the warning?

Any suggestions?

If you're still getting the warning, you still have at least one offset wall between floors.

Maybe you intended it to be that way on purpose, if so, ignore the message.

If the walls should all be aligned and you're still having trouble figuring out where they aren't, attach the plan.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for the response.

There are no walls I want to be unaligned.. Every time I reload the file or do something involving walls the warning pops up.

Each time I freshly load it, I find at least one wall out of line. I correct it, save it, reload it to check it and another one is out of line.

Here is the file if you want to have a look. It's a house boat and deck. Wouldn't it be a great feature if the program would highlight the out-of-line walls?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i89e33bw2ldeaea/Furniture-lower%20floor.plan?dl=0

solver - you don't have to create a 3D view, the warning comes up as soon as you open the plan.

awakening - A circle actually displays around the area that is generating the warning when it comes up - near the upper left of the plan - the railing in front of the lounge chairs.  There are two overlapped at this location, and one of them has an angle of -89.491798°.

• Upvote 1