hibbetts1

The reference numbers associated with certain items extracted from the core library have numbers associated when placed in plan, i.e. "KB-#### or SB-###". What do these numbers mean to me and are they related to some mfg that I can extract more sales information from?

In terms of what you might be able to do with them, I need to know which title and version you are speaking of (that you are using to see what you are talking about). And specifically which symbols or objects you are speaking of. What software you have often determines what you can do with those things, what do you have please?

DJP

Hello David. THANKS for your reply!  I am using Home Designer Pro, 2014.   For example, the sink after extraction from the core library and placed in the sink cabinet in the bath room has an "SB-###" in the sink itself.  Likewise, most all cabinetry has "KD or KB" numbers as well.  Is this what info your looking for?

THANKS, Jim H

Cabinet labels are explained on page #515 of your reference manual (found under "Help - Reference Manual"). These labels are preset but symbols have a "Label Tab" where labels can be customized for your custom display. "Labels" for Electric, cabinets, and other objects can be displayed by layer name (see "Display Options" dialog). Default designations are explained in your reference manual by object type. Take a look!

DJP