Drywall and siding dissapeared and not displaying

Nomolos

I have Home Designer Pro 2023 and have been working on my house plans for several months. I recently finalized my plan and have been working on details which has had me working in the program more in depth. I recently discovered that my drywall does not display in plan view on either interior or the inside of exterior walls. The color of all my drywall had changed also so I know I accidentally changed something. In the plan view all the trim is spaced like the drywall is there. In 3d view it is there with no gaps as if it were missing. I have turned on all display layers several times and nothing. I reset the default setting for interior and exterior walls under default settings. I have selected a wall and changed everything I could think of and could not get it to show. I opened an old drawing that still showed drywall and tried to check every setting I could think of to see what was different and couldn't find anything. As I was attaching a screen pic to show an exterior wall I realized my siding is not displaying either. See pic attached. Please help. Thank you.

HDP wall.png