Some Catalogs do not show up in my library even though it says they have been imported.

Clarksburg

I used to have Stanisci Design and Elkay in my library.  They disappeared during version 2022 even though I tried downloading them again.  Message always said download successful. I have recently upgraded to 2023 and just tried again to download those libraries along with The Galley, Fisher Paykel, and Viking.  They still are not showing.  The Galley doesn't show either.  However Fisher Paykel and Viking are there.  All downloads were successful according to the messages.  How do I get these catalogs to be usable?

Thanks,

Leslie

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.45.52 AM.png

Thanks for your response Eric but I had already done that.  And I did search the Forum before posing my question.  

The issue is once imported to the library, several of the the catalogs do not show up.  As I mentioned, I used to have Stanisci Design and Elkay but they just disappeared.  No matter how many times I download and import those catalogs they do not show up even though I receive the message that the import was successful.  I downloaded and imported three other catalogs today, The Galley, Fisher Paykel, and Viking.  Fisher Paykel and Viking were successful.  The Galley was not.

I had hoped that upgrading to Home Designer Pro 2023 from Home Designer Pro 2022 would fix the issue but it has not.  

Thank you.

Leslie

Home Designer Pro 2023 user

Mine say imported successfully.  But they just aren't there.  I've attached several screen shots to illustrate what I mean.  I am using a Mac.  Maybe that's the issue.  

By disappeared, I mean that I use to use them in HD Pro, 2021 and 2022.  They just disappeared one day from my computer while using 2022 and I couldn't get them back.  

Thanks for trying to figure it out.  Much appreciated but maybe it's a Mac glitch.

Leslie

Home Designer Pro 2023

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 4.58.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 4.58.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 4.57.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.02.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 5.02.07 PM.png