Rotate countertop materials ?

BACLLC

I use HOME DESIGNER PRO 2021, running Windows 10. My question is this (see attached pictures):

I want to rotate the materials on the countertops (shown to the right) so they run in line with the cabinets (image #1). I have saved the cabinets to my "user catalogue", which from what I've researched (see attached images #3 & #4) will then allow me to "rotate" those materials. However when I open the cabinet (my user item) and click on materials I don't see the "rotate" check box in my version of the program (image #2), what is my program missing here ?

Also see how when the cabinets' are placed on different walls (90 degrees of rotation) the countertop then has rotated automatically . . . I am missing something here but not sure what. 

materials.jpg

materials #2.jpg

materials #3.jpg

materials #4.jpg

Thank you to both Solver and David for your time. 

However, I've tried both solutions but having trouble with both of these ideas.

I have renamed and saved certain cabinets (as per Solver) to my User catalogue. This did not work for me.

As I change the degrees as David mentioned in his video it affects "all" cabinets with similar countertop materials (images 1 & 2). So I was still struggling with changing one set of cabinet's and not all of them being affected by that change. 

So my solution, however rudimentary, is that I changed the material tone slightly (image #3) and then used the adjust material definition and Wala ! it worked. 

I saw that there were two choices (image #4) for material layout (horizontal & vertical) but that did not work either.

Also, why would my program (HD Pro 2021) not have the choice as mentioned above for "rotate angle" on define materials ?

I hope my workaround helps others. 

materials #6.jpg

materials #5.jpg

materials #7.jpg

materials #8.jpg

1 hour ago, BACLLC said:

Also, why would my program (HD Pro 2021) not have the choice as mentioned above for "rotate angle" on define materials ?

Look at the image -- it's a 2017 version of the program. Things change.

Your program has the same ability -- look at the Offset and Angle section.

1 hour ago, BACLLC said:

I have renamed and saved certain cabinets (as per Solver) to my User catalogue. This did not work for me.

My image above showed materials in the library, not cabinets. You need two materials -- one rotated 90 degrees.

No workaround needed.