simple slab on grade house with subterranean garage out front

bdubswims

This picture was done using the first or second version of CA more than twenty years ago.  I worked for hours trying to drop the garage floor nine feet without luck.  Will the latest Home Designer be able to do this?  Better yet, can I overlay the design onto my topographic survey in either a PDF or Autocad Civil3D file?

I'm willing to pay someone who can do this. I'm in Del Mar CA, and can provide any and all dimensions/info needed.  Thanks

nob ave sub terranean.pdf

All versions of Home Designer software for many years can do this. You put the garage on "floor zero" and the main house on "Floor 1", as simple as that. It is probably not the software but your knowledge of it that was/is the problem. I have been a user and teacher of this software since 1999 and a user since 1994. See this Home Talk thread for more data: 

Sincerely,

DJP

On 5/7/2022 at 8:36 AM, bdubswims said:

Will the latest Home Designer be able to do this?

The suggested answers don't really reflect the image you posted - your image shows a cut-away garage not a ramped access garage?

Not sure how this solves the question's you had regarding 'subterranean garages'?

Does it?