Display of line dimension in cross section does not change format when updating Dimension Defaults!

JOHANJOHAN

Hi!

I am in panic mode as I have to change all my measuments to meter instead of milimeter in my application to the local authorities.

Changing Dimension Defaults Format tab to meter, updates the Plan drawings, great!

But all my lines I created in cross sections view remains in mm! Changing to meters in the Line Specification/Numbers/Angle style dialogue, just change to meters within the dialog box itself, not what is displayed on the cross section.

Creating new lines also show mm. I have Home designer pro 2022.

Probably there is a simple setting I have missed but I have looked everywhere..

Any one with a good idea?

Many thanks in advance! /Johan

Is there a way to update manually line lenght to meters instead of millimeter? Because when I draw a new line (with arrows) in my cross section view and select to display the lines lenght, it still shows milimiters instead of meters, despite having default settings in meters.

So I cannot even recreate new lines in meters.. I am stuck..

Br Johan

Is there a way to update manually line lenght to meters instead of millimeter? Because when I draw a new line (with arrows) in my cross section view and select to display the lines lenght, it still shows milimiters instead of meters, despite having default settings in meters.

So I cannot even recreate new lines in meters.. I am stuck..

Br Johan

yes,I have used lines in the cross sections views. Reason being it was easier to get exact dimension matching the plan drawing, as the measurement tools was very difficult to get exact match on millimeter level. Br Johan

• 2 weeks later...