Complex Interior Roofline/Trusses

VWCALBUG

Hello,

I've gotten really comfortable with HD, and I can get my exterior roof to match what I want, but there's a more tricky bit that I can't figure out. In my main living area it is a vaulted ceiling (3/12 pitch vs 4/12 pitch exterior) with 10' top plates (orange box) However the front patio, rear patio and dining room all will have flat 10' ceilings (blue boxes). I can get the flat ceilings showing up fine, but because the exterior roofline extends all the way out, when it draws the interior ceiling, though it's vaulted, the vaulting is not starting at the 10' top plates for that room (red line in top plate picture), it's started at the outer most exterior "invisible walls". Hard to explain, see the photos. How do I get the interior ceiling to match what I need? 

Secondary question, can I built the trusses out like this in HD? If you build a full set of trusses, will the 3D draw based on those trusses?

Roofline.png

Exterior Rear Patio.png

top plate.png

Disregard, figured it out by using the "Ceiling Planes" tool and mapping that all out! I'll leave it up in case anyone else runs into the same questions. 

My second question still stands, will the program support creating trusses like this? If so, any direction on how? If I build out the trusses in detail, will the 3D side pick that up and use it for the rendering? or are the renderings different than building out full truss plans?

Fixed.png