Delete 2D CAD Lines After Tracing for 3D

VWCALBUG

Hello,

First post, but I DID do a search and couldn't quite find an answer. I have a 2D AutoCad .dwg file from a designer that I've figured out how to import successfully with HD PRO, then I can trace around it just fine and start getting it into 3D, pretty easy really. I know the Premier has a tool for cad to walls (but I can't pay that much), but my question is after I create my 3D walls, how do I delete/remove all the 2D information? I'm going to be creating the electrical diagram for the designer, so I want to export the dwg back to him, but don't want to "resend" all the 2D data. Is there a way to create layers in HD Pro. Like in Photoshop, have a layer for 2d, a layer for 3d then just delete the 2d layer completely? 

Thanks

Great thank you! Is there a way to track/remember/know which to turn back on, haha. There's so many being displayed, I have to remember which ones to display again, right? No trick for selecting the default display, undisplaying, select Cad default, delete it, then go back in and turn back on the defaulted displayed items?