How to make gable roof?

AndyH24

I need some help getting the roof to build what I want. I have tried numerous times but had no luck. Basically, I am wanting a full gable roof that runs from left to right and on the right meets with a full gable roof that is running front to back. Any ideas on where to start? I have tried watch several videos but still haven't been able to make it work. Thanks! I am using home designer pro 2022. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Miller Wood Main.plan

You haven't provided nearly enough info for anyone to help with your house plan.  If this is an existing house, a few pics would help.

Usually you begin with the correct roof settings on the walls, and allow the roof to  "auto rebuild".  Then you can tidy things up using manual roof tools to finish.

The picture above is just me practicing trying to learn how to make the roof. I am however trying to design a house that we are going to have built. The plan for that house is attached to the first post in this thread. I am just not having any luck using auto rebuild. Here is a pic similar to what I am trying to do. exterior3.thumb.jpg.688b9de86926a52554dc0ad07fa9cb20.jpg

And here is a pic of what I have so far in home designer.

1332076606_Untitled3.thumb.jpg.5b8cb83e690381ac6c024ae88545ee92.jpg

Thank you for your reply!