Change building reference height?

rfcomm2k

I designed a tiny house on wheels and then built it in my driveway. In the design process I went with the reference height of the trailer frame at 26.5" as the starting point for the building height.

We have now moved it to its "permanent" location and after leveling it properly we are now at 36" for the actual floor height. I am now starting to design the decks for it, but am having trouble establishing stairs because the floor height is incorrect. Rather than trying to do all the math required for footings and posts, etc, I would prefer to just change the whole building to place the floor at 36" instead of 26.5".

I looked thru the reference manual and could not see how to CHANGE this without affecting the dimensions of the rooms also. As I currently understand, I would open each room dialog, change the floor height, then also change the rough ceiling height. I would have to do this for every room, and then go to the second floor change these there also.

Is there a way to just tell the drawing that the new reference line of 0" is 9.5" lower than it was originally?

You always adjust the terrain plane to the intended structures to obtain the overall correct spatial relationship. Terrain as a feature was added to this software around the turn of the century and as such is treated as an add on, added to the basic 3D structural that is its main original feature.

DJP