Grouping and Ungrouping Objects

FlynDad

Feels like it wants to fight me every, step, of the way,....  >>heavy sigh<<

Funny line between corner soffit and wall soffit, molding passing through other molding, molding not "cut" at correct angle, soffit being "forced" over drywall instead of on the wall framing.

Fighting every step of the way.JPG

5 minutes ago, Rookie65 said:

Click on the windows required holding down the shift key. Then you can copy/paste them where you wish. You will see that as you select them, the outline will include them and the center of the move box will move.

When attempting this it would ONLY allow the windows to be placed on a parallel wall, NOT a perpendicular wall.

Also, going from floor to floor has been an issue.

IS there a key to press or hold down to allow for perpendicular placement?

Unfortunately, when going to select a different floor I lose the "copy" mode and it, indeed, did not allow me to copy perpendicular. Made MANY attempts. Went to every wall on that level of the house.

and Yes, I look into the help manual and search (and watch) tutorial videos for at least several hours before posting anything here.

That helped a lot. Thank you.

It was the copy/drag preventing me from applying the windows to a perpendicular wall.  Will practice with the keystroke method.

Shame about the inability to create Groups.  It would help for banks of windows where you want casing around the bank and not the individual window.

Casing.JPG

Casing 2.JPG

And here comes the challenging part for me.

I am able to get rid of the casing around the individual window when going horizontally but not vertically.

The back of the house has several of these "no casing vertically" banks of windows. 

rear elevation windows.JPG