Bathrooms and ADA

DCortes

I was watching the Home Designer 2015 - Custom Bath and Lighting Design and I noticed that in the presenters library under User Catalog there were items I cannot find on the web site such as bathroom floor drain for a roll in shower>  I am using Home Designer Pro 2015 and proceeded to the catalog and download section of the web site.  I did download the Accessible Design and just about every thing that is on the site.

Can someone share with me where this can be found.

Thanks

Dave

Mmm I typed in Plumbing into the search bar and could not find it either in my HD pro. It probably is something they made with sketchup and imported it to their user library. I suggest going to sketchup 3d library to see if they have one you can add to your library. Or draw one within HD pro  with your cad tools.

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/

Have faith someone that has been using these programs longer than I will answer your question.

I downloaded all of them and installed all of them. If you are using HD Pro go to the library and just type in "Drain" nothing comes up as it did in the presenters.  I then ventured into each of the downloads and typed Drain and still nothing.

Kbird1 did you try typing "Drain" and see what comes up if your using HD Pro?

Dave

I did but I use HD Pro 10 which is 5 yrs old, which doesn't have it , but I  thought it maybe in the Newer Versions if you saw it in the Video.

I made one out of a "shape" last time I needed one and applied a Stainless Steel material too it  ( search SS here on forum for my Library) , you don't get the holes in the drain with a Shape but a Circle or square works for most views if set at the floor elevation.

found this one on 3d warehouse but didn't try it yet

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model.html?id=5eab52b80eed9c1a70ec2e4e77b1f739