How to Rebuild Plan to Fix Strange Error

MadMacks

I have an existing house plan that has somehow become detached from its foundation. I've tried several options to have Pro "rebuild" the plan hoping the house and foundation will be "reattached', but no luck. Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can reconnected the foundation? And any idea on how this strange phenomena might have happened?

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 10.14.18 AM.png

Your questions helped...I went to the defaults for Foundations and the Auto Rebuild Foundation was unchecked. I check it and the foundation rebuilt properly. I must have somehow grabbed and move the foundation without realizing it. Thank you...

I rechecked auto rebuild and that cleaned it up. Question, is there a clean way to make sure "auto rebuild" for all components is turned on? Or do I need to do that for each element?

I have a very sloped and uneven plot area that I was trying to model in the foundation, and when I did that I was asked if I wanted to turn off auto rebuild, and I said yes. Apparently that is the root of my issue. I must have inadvertently selected the foundation and floor layers and moved them accidentally, and with auto rebuild off that messed up things.

Any time you do something manually to something that is being auto rebuilt, the program will ask if you want to turn of auto rebuild. It's up to you to make the decision to say yes or no.

The default template has all the auto rebuild things like roofs and foundations set to auto rebuild.