Need to build a floor below terrain level, and a floor above at deck level

NivRajan

Hello. I'm Using Home Designer Pro 2019.

I'm trying to build a two storey extension to a house. (Please see attached photo of a cross section sent by an architect.)

The terrain is sloping, and Ive created a flat area and built the pool. Now, I'm not able to build the lower floor at a level *Below* the terrain level. The first floor has to be at the level of the deck area. 

I've attached a pic of the work I've done so far, and another where I want the extension structure to come. Can someone please help me figure out how to lower the terrain such that I can build the structure. I'vve tried lowering the ground, adding new elevation regions, nothing is working... its only creating bigger messes for the larger plot, and the already built structure.

Would appreciate any and all suggestions as to how to excavate that bit of terrain without it messing up the rest of the landscape

(and please ignore the obvious errors in the main building- yet to complete work on it!)

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 4.48.28 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-14 at 4.46.17 PM.png

Screenshot-2 .png

It sounds like the terrain is not preventing you from doing anything, it's just not in the correct place.

You need to lower the terrain where the new building will sit.

I'm not much help on terrains as I only use very basic ones in my models.

Suggest you attach the plan file (close Pro first) and maybe someone will take a look.