Can't click into non-livable object

RynoInAZ

I'm sure I clicked or unclicked something that I wasn't supposed to, but I can't figure this out.  When I click on my non-liveable space (garage, patio, etc.), it is highlighting the entire residence as the object.  I just want to click into the garage, like any other liveable room, but it's not letting me select the garage.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  Here is an image of what happens when I click inside the garage.  it does not do this when I click inside the liveable portion of the house.

Capture.JPG

51 minutes ago, RynoInAZ said:

I'm sure I clicked or unclicked something that I wasn't supposed to, but I can't figure this out.  When I click on my non-liveable space (garage, patio, etc.), it is highlighting the entire residence as the object.  I just want to click into the garage, like any other liveable room, but it's not letting me select the garage.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.  Here is an image of what happens when I click inside the garage.  it does not do this when I click inside the liveable portion of the house.

Hmm ... not sure but are you sure the walls are closed off.  The existing garage wall looks odd as an example.  Pay attention to the bottom of the screen and the "Status Bar" to know what "object" you are on.

CV5Zk6W[1].jpg