Roof planes

pegprince

Good morning all,

I've been working on a building with three roof planes.  The on-line help video is from 2018 and shows a roof plane tool in the drop down box.  My 2021 HD Pro doesn't have that tool.  Can anybody tell me how to or guide me to info on putting three separate shed roofs on a structure?  I've tried using invisible walls to give each section it's own support.  That doesn't seem to be working either. 

IMG_4078001.jpg

Screenshot (401).png

Hey, thanks for stopping  by,  here are the two screen captures.  I finally got my roof planes right but my walls are wonky (not rendering correctly)   see my image, which shoes both the issue and the roof tools.  I've also captured the help video which shows additional roof tools that I don't seem to have.

Screenshot (403).png

Screenshot (402).png

Hi Jo_Ann  - thanks.  i already had a complete drawing when I was asked to change the roof line.  I've been able to get the roof line done properly, but the adjoining walls are not rendering correctly.  See my image in comment above.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes - thanks Jo-Ann, I made a mistake - I realize I don't have pro - not sure why I typed that.  The 2018 video indicated that architectural has that feature.   In any event, as I mentioned, I have created the roof lines I need now.  Just having issues with the renderings on a couple of exterior walls.   Getting there!