Unknown cursor symbol

DennisGray

Go to solution Solved by solver,

I edited a material in the user library and then must have clicked on something or another in the toolbars. I now have a weird icon thing that follows my cursor around and I can't figure out what the heck it is telling me. Hopefully this is just something I need to toggle back off, but again I don't know what it is. I have attached image.

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 8.29.42 PM.png

Hello,

My cursor has a strange icon no matter what job I'm in or how many times I restart the program, (see attached image). I'm not sure how it got there or how to remove it. I tried adding a signature to the bottom of my messages, but I don't see it as I type so just in case it doesn't show up, I am using HD Pro 2020 Build: 21.3.1.1x64. Thanks in advance! 

Cursor.png

6 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:
Thank you! I had tried that originally but didn't go down far enough to catch the "mouse pointer icons" and Angle snaps! Thank you! 

Open Help, search Pointer Icons.

Eric

Chief Premier X7 - X12

Home Designer Pro 2015, 2016

Windows 10, i7-4770, 32 GB, Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 - 4 GB

YouTube

25 minutes ago, MaeBlossoms said:

Hello,

My cursor has a strange icon no matter what job I'm in or how many times I restart the program, (see attached image). I'm not sure how it got there or how to remove it. I tried adding a signature to the bottom of my messages, but I don't see it as I type so just in case it doesn't show up, I am using HD Pro 2020 Build: 21.3.1.1x64. Thanks in advance! 

Cursor.png

Same answer applies above to your question, take a look.

DJP